We are a successful and expanding air management specialist with a wide range of clients in the South East. We are continually looking for the right people to match the services we offer.
Current situations vacant
Job Title: Compressor Engineer
Reporting to: Compressed Air Manager
- To undertake repair, servicing and installation of air compressors and ancillary equipment, in accordance to the current regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations and industry standards.
- A working knowledge of compressed air controls systems.
- Attend regular approved training courses to renew or refresh equipment knowledge.
- Produce reports following service visits along with any certification as required.
- Provide customers with technical support or assistance.
- Give technical assistance for managers.
- Ensure all works/installations are carried out in accordance with the latest statutory regulations or manufactures requirements.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, ensuring a good working relationship for the benefit of the company.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and as such, ACL reserves the right to amend or add to its content periodically in order to reflect the changing requirements of the company’s business.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction with service delivery.
- Accurate and complete documentation.
- Conformance with applicable Quality Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Efficient utilisation of resources.
- Work safely and efficiently keeping jobs to planned time & cost.
GCSE Grade C or better including English Language & Maths.
Compressor manufacturer’s service & maintenance training desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- An experienced mechanical/electrical compressor engineer with a minimum of five years experience.
- A working knowledge of compressors and ancillary equipment, plant, controls and associated plant and systems.
- An understanding of plant/electrical drawings.
- Producing reports to go to managers, clients and customers.
- Good interpersonal skills with staff and customers.
- A full clean driving licence.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org