Atlas Copco GX2-7EP & G7-15
Atlas Copco oil-injected screw air compressors provide an energy efficient, reliable workplace air compressor that minimises the total cost of ownership. These air compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing you with a quiet air compressor with sound levels ranging between 61 and 71 dB(A).
Simplified Control and Regulation System The simplified control panel on the Atlas Copco GX2-7EP models includes a pressure gauge indicating the discharge pressure, a start-stop switch, emergency stop button as well as a hour meter that indicates total running time.
The icon based Base controller on the G7-15 models include:
- Running hours – and working hours @ load counters
- Service warnings for optimal protection
- Pressure – and element outlet temperature reading
Air Dryer (Full-Feature models)
The integrated dryer efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your investment. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product. Pressure dew point at 3°C /37°F at maximum FAD. (100% relative humidity at 20°C/68°F)
Features & Benefits
- State of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability. Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy
- No separate compressor room required. Allows for installation in most working
- Robust Air Filter
- Offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs. Air filter is very easy to replace.
- IP55 (TEFC) IE3 Motor
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor insures reliability. Efficiency ratings at or above premium regulations