ACL Engineering Ltd have been providing highly professional services for over 35 years to a wide range of companies in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Food, Textile and Chemical industries. Our knowledge and vast experience allows us to offer effective and cost saving solutions for all of your compressed air needs. We are an Atlas Copco premier distributor.
We service and repair all types of rotary screw air compressors, reciprocating, vane, vacuum, blowers & rotary scroll compressors and downstream ancillary equipment such as refrigerant, desiccant & membrane type dryers, high efficiency filtration and oil condensate separation systems.
Our service engineers are factory trained by the manufacturers to ensure you receive the highest possible standard of service at all times, our team of highly skilled and qualified service engineers are committed to providing a quality and reliable service around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our objective is not simply to sell you an air compressor, our aim is to provide the right solution and appropriate level of aftercare to ensure your compressed air system operates at air & efficiently throughout its working life.
We provide a range of tailored service packages to suit your needs, we take into account the nature of your business, yearly running hours and critical application aspects so that you can have piece of mind and relax in the knowledge that your compressed air system is in good hands.
Repair & Overhaul
In addition to our flexible air compressor maintenance packages we also offer a competitive repair and overhaul facility for all types of air compressors and ancillary equipment.
In the majority of cases repairs and overhauling of your equipment will be carried out on your site, however we can remove your machine to our workshop facilities for evaluation and repair, we will take care of collection and delivery and any hire equipment that may be deemed necessary to provide compressed air or air treatment.
- Our service engineers are fully trained by the manufacturers to ensure you receive the highest possible standards of service at all times.
- We repair and service all types of air compressor, refrigerant & absorption type air dryers and ancillary equipment.
- Our refrigeration engineers are REFCOM certified under the current F-Gas legislation.
- Current hazardous waste regulations are fully adhered to regarding any waste that is generated during service and repairs on your site.
- Trouble shooting, routine maintenance and repairs can all be carried out swiftly to get your equipment working as good as new, as soon as possible.
Genuine 24/7 emergency call out
Many companies promise but fail to deliver when it comes to emergency assistance. ACL is committed to providing expert help when you need it most. We appreciate that a breakdown of a compressor system can be catastrophic both in time and the cost in lost production.