PROJECT: Urgent request for factory automation
INDUSTRY: Large-scale flower delivery business
This customer required specification, supply and installation of their first compressor and pipework to automate key elements of their production line.
A compressed air newcomer, this customer required specification, supply and installation of their first compressor and pipework to automate key elements of their production line. As compressed air requirements had been left late in the project, we had to achieve a quick turnaround to avoid delaying the commissioning of their automation equipment.
Supporting a first time user of compressed air throughout the whole journey, including:
- Specifying suitable compressor size and type
- Specifying appropriate air and condensate treatment
- Designing compressed air pipework
- Supply and installation of compressor, air and condensate treatment and pipework at short notice
- Supply and installation of temporary compressor to cover an unexpected manufacturing delay
- Explanation of legal obligations, such as Written Scheme of Examination and environmental protection, and supporting fulfilment of said obligations
- Provision of multiple options for ongoing maintenance package
By using equipment from ACL’s stock, we were able to meet the customer’s very challenging deadlines and ensure that compressed air was available for the commissioning of their new automation equipment.
On-time delivery of an urgently-required system, including full professional support throughout the process.